In Visual Paradigm, UML notes can be created and attached to a shape via an anchor connector. The premier advantage of using UML notes is to annotate a specific model element on the diagram with normal text or HTML text or to define OCL.
Creating a UML note with resource centric
- Move the mouse over a shape.
- Press on the Resource Catalog icon and drag it out.
Mouse the mouse over a shape
- Release the mouse button at the position where you want to create the note shape.
- Select Anchor -> Note from Resource Catalog.
Drag the resource icon
- The note is created and is is connected with the shape.
Editing UML note content
- Double click the note to start editing its content. Note that the toolbar above the note can be used to format its content.
- Drag the bottom right corner of note to resize it.
- Click on the diagram background to confirm editing the note.
The following resources may help you to learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
|Chapter 6. Annotations and freehand shapes||Table of Contents||2. Callout shape|