How to Open a UML Project in Visual Studio?
Opening a UML Project
- In Visual Studio, select the project where you want to open its UML project.
- Right click on the project and select Open Visual Paradigm from the popup menu.
Open Visual Paradigm from Visual Studio project
The following resources may help you to learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
- Tutorial - Generate C# source from UML class diagram in Visual Studio
- New to Visual Paradigm? We have a lot of UML tutorials written to help you get started with Visual Paradigm
- Visual Paradigm on YouTube
- Visual Paradigm Know-How - Tips and tricks, Q&A, solutions to users' problems
- Contact us if you need any help or have any suggestion
|2. Creating a UML Project in Visual Studio||Table of Contents||4. Reverse Engineering in Visual Studio|