Sharing Database Configuration between Projects
Export and import database configuration allows you to reuse the same database configuration across projects, without the needs to re-define the configuration in each project.
To export database configuration:
- Select Tools > DB > Database Conguration... from the toolbar to open Database Configuration window.
- Click the Export... button at the bottom left of the window.
Export database configuration
- The configuration will be saved in an XML file. Enter the filename of the XML in the Save window and click Save to export it.
To import database configuration:
- In the target project, select Tools > DB > Database Conguration... from the toolbar to open Database Configuration window.
- Click the Import... button at the bottom left of the window.
- Select the XML exported before and click Open to select the file and apply the configuration.
The following resources may help you to learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
|3. Database Configuration||Table of Contents||5. Supported Database, JDBC Drivers and .NET Drivers|