Setting default visibility of various panes
In Visual Paradigm, there are four panes that display the content of a project. They include:
- Diagram Navigator - List and provides navigability to diagrams in project
- Model Explorer - List and provides navigability to model elements in project, as well as to present the model hierarchy of project
- Class Repository - List and provides navigability to classes and class members, as well as to present the hierarchy of classes and packages
- Logical View - Allows you to categorize diagrams logically
These panes are hidden by default, under Sleek UI theme. Some teams may want to encourage their team members in using these panes. VPository supports setting the default visibility options of these panes. When a team member who are running Visual Paradigm tries to login to the server, he will see the panes that are set visible in VPository become visible in Visual Paradigm.
|Diagram Navigator in Visual Paradigm
Setting visibility of a pane
- Open a web browser.
- Visit the VP Server URL and login as administrator. Note that the login ID of the default server administrator is Admin.
- Select System Tools from the menu on the left.
- Under the Panes section of the System tab, set the visibility options for the panes.
Updating the visibility option for Model Explorer
- Click Save at the top right to save the change.
The following resources may help you learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
|10. Setting working days and holidays||Table of Contents||12. Using the client update service|