Selecting source file in Visual Studio from UML class
Once a UML class is associated with a source file by code reversal/generation, you can select from UML class the corresponding source file in Visual Studio.
Selecting Source File from UML Class
To open a source file from a UML class, right-click on the UML class in Diagram Navigator/Model Explorer/Class Repository or in diagram and select Browse Code from the popup menu. This opens the corresponding source file in code editor.
|Select source file from UML class
The following resources may help you to learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
- Tutorial - Generate C# source from UML class diagram in Visual Studio
- New to Visual Paradigm? We have a lot of UML tutorials written to help you get started with Visual Paradigm
- Visual Paradigm on YouTube
- Visual Paradigm Know-How - Tips and tricks, Q&A, solutions to users' problems
- Contact us if you need any help or have any suggestion
|6. Selecting UML Class from Source File in Visual Studio||Table of Contents||Chapter 3. NetBeans Integration|