How to Open a UML Project in NetBeans?
Opening a UML Project
- In NetBeans, select the Java project where you want to open its UML project.
- Right click on the project and select Open Visual Paradigm EE from the popup menu.
Open Visual Paradigm from Java project
The following resources may help you to learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
- Tutorial - 4 quick steps to start UML modeling in NetBeans
- New to Visual Paradigm? We have a lot of UML tutorials written to help you get started with Visual Paradigm
- Visual Paradigm on YouTube
- Visual Paradigm Know-How - Tips and tricks, Q&A, solutions to users' problems
- Contact us if you need any help or have any suggestion
|2. Creating a UML Project in NetBeans||Table of Contents||4. Reverse Engineering in NetBeans|