The duplicate function allows you to re-use an existing wireframe to create a new one. Note that the duplicate function does not duplicate any child state.
To duplicate a wireframe:
- Open the wireframe to duplicate.
- Right click on the background of wireframe or on the device and select Duplicate State... from the popup menu.
- Enter the name of the new wireframe and click Duplicate to confirm.
The following resources may help you to learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
- YouTube Video - How to Create Scenario-Based Wireframe?
- YouTube Video - How to Present Wireframes?
- Visual Paradigm Know-How - Tips and tricks, Q&A, solutions to users' problems
- Contact us if you need any help or have any suggestion
|9. Web wireframing with bootstrap components||Table of Contents||11. Using the screen capture tool in wireframe|