How to Play the Wireframes in a Storyboard?
You can always reorder the wireframes added to a storyboard by performing these steps:
- Select Modeling > Wireframe Storyboard from the toolbar.
- Double click on the desired storyboard to open it.
- Select the wireframe(s) to reorder. You can perform multiple selection by first pressing Ctrl on a wireframe, and then select the other wireframes one by one.
Select the wireframes to reorder
- Drag your selection to the target place.
- Release the mouse button.
The following resources may help you learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
|2. Renaming a wireframe storyboard||Table of Contents||4. Re-ordering wireframes in a wireframe storyboard|