Document supports inserting images. An image can be a logo or picture that is placed on the document. Not only you can place pictures on the empty space of document but also fit them inside table cells. In this sense, you can insert your company logo into any preferred place within the document when you are doing a company document. The advantage is you can spare no effort in arranging a series of images in document and then resize them. To add an image:
- Select the content block where you want to insert an image beforehand.
- Click Image button on the document's toolbar.
To add an image
- Select the directory of your target image and then click Open button in Choose image(s) dialog box. As a result, the selected image is inserted.
The following resources may help you to learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
- New to Visual Paradigm? We have a lot of UML tutorials written to help you get started with Visual Paradigm
- Visual Paradigm on YouTube
- Visual Paradigm Know-How - Tips and tricks, Q&A, solutions to users' problems
- Contact us if you need any help or have any suggestion
|7. Adding Custom Text||Table of Contents||9. Adding Table|