Generating ORM Code from Class Diagram
Once you have designed your object mode in class diagram, you can generate the ORM code from it. This article shows you how to generate ORM code from class diagram.
Generating ORM code from class diagram
- Select Tools > Hibernate > Generate Code... from the toolbar. This opens the Database Code Generation window.
Database Code Generation
- Select the (programming) language of your project.
- Specify the output path of the generated code.
Specifying output path
- Configure the code generation options. Read the next sections for details about those available options.
- Click OK. The Generate ORM Code/Database dialog box will appear, indicating the progress of code generation. Click Close when complete. If succeed, you can find the generated source files in the folder specified in the Output Path field.
Overview of Database Code Generation
|Database Code Generation window
|Code generation options
The following resources may help you to learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
|2. Generating ORM Code from Database
|Table of Contents
|4. PersistentManager and Transaction