Exporting diagram image
To export images from a project through command line:
- Browse the scripts folder under the Visual Paradigm installation directory. For Mac users, you can find the scripts folder in the Visual Paradigm package by right clicking on it and then selecting Show Package Contents. Then look in Contents\Resources\app\scripts for the scripts folder.
- Copy the script file ExportDiagramImage and paste to the bin folder of Visual Paradigm installation directory.
- Start the command prompt.
- Navigate to the bin folder of Visual Paradigm installation directory.
- Execute the script by supplying the required parameters. For example:
ExportDiagramImage -project C:\Demo\Demo.vpp -out C:\Demo\Output -diagram "*" -type jpg
Below is a description of parameters:
Parameter Description Example -project Project path C:\Demo\Demo.vpp -out Folder for storing the exported images C:\Demo\Output -diagram A list of diagram required to export images. User can enter "*" for representing all diagrams to supply the names of diagrams or to supply a text file which includes the names of all diagrams diagram_1 diagram_2 -type [optional] Type of diagrams. Here are the possible types:
png Parameters for ExportDiagramImage
The following resources may help you to learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
|Chapter 15. Command line interface
|Table of Contents
|2. Exporting and importing XMI