Java code synchronization
To perform synchronization between model and Java code through command line:
- Browse the scripts folder under the Visual Paradigm installation directory. For Mac users, you can find the scripts folder in the Visual Paradigm package by right clicking on it and then selecting Show Package Contents. Then look in Contents\Resources\app\scripts for the scripts folder.
- Copy the script file JavaCodeSync and paste to the bin folder of Visual Paradigm installation directory.
- Start the command prompt.
- Navigate to the bin folder of Visual Paradigm installation directory.
- Execute the script by supplying the required parameters. For example:
JavaCodeSync -project C:\Demo\Demo.vpp -src C:\Demo\MyProject\src -generate
Below is a description of parameters:
Parameter Description Example -project Project path C:\Demo\Demo.vpp -src The folder path of the source file C:\Demo\Output\src -generate | -reverse Action to perform. Include -generate to indicate the update of code from model. Include -reverse to indicate the update of model from code. -generate Parameters for JavaCodeSync
The following resources may help you to learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
|7. Instant reverse||Table of Contents||9. Project Publisher|