To publish project through command line:
- Browse the scripts folder under the Visual Paradigm installation directory. For Mac users, you can find the scripts folder in the Visual Paradigm package by right clicking on it and then selecting Show Package Contents. Then look in Contents\Resources\app\scripts for the scripts folder.
- Copy the script file ProjectPublisher and paste to the bin folder of Visual Paradigm installation directory.
- Start the command prompt.
- Navigate to the bin folder of Visual Paradigm installation directory.
- Execute the script by supplying the required parameters. For example:
ProjectPublisher -project C:\Demo\Demo.vpp -out C:\Demo\Output
Below is a description of parameters:
Parameter Description Example -project Project path C:\Demo\Demo.vpp -out The folder path of the files to be published C:\Demo\Output -nickname
By default, Project Publisher produces content for the active nickname. You can make it published a specific nickname by specifying the nickname parameter. Spanish Parameters for ProjectPublisher
The following resources may help you to learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
|8. Java code synchronization||Table of Contents||10. Updating teamwork project from server|