Visual Paradigm Development Team was awarded Oracle Magazine's Oracle JDeveloper Extensions Developer of the Year 2004. Oracle Magazine - "Visual Paradigm's JDeveloper Extension enables developers to do a wide range of UML-related activities from directly within Oracle JDeveloper, including requirement capturing, domain analysis, and code round-trip engineering between UML diagrams and source code."
SDE for JDeveloper (SDE-JD) is an extension for JDeveloper 10g. SDE-JD provides an intuitive visual modeling environment for developers to perform requirement capturing, analysis and design with UML. SDE-JD also automates tedious tasks such as transforming design to implementation, keeping the technical documentation up-to-date (code to model synchronization) and advanced reverse engineering.
SDE for JDeveloper offers the following benefits:
- Intuitive navigation between code and visual model
- Powerful UML PDF/HTML Report Generator
- Real-time or on demand, Round-Trip incremental model and source code synchronization
- Superior visual modeling environment
- Full UML notation support
- Sophisticated Automatic Diagram Layout
- Textual Analysis and CRC Card Support