Exporting document through command line (Doc. Composer)
To export documents created by Document Composer through command line:
- Browse the scripts folder under the Visual Paradigm installation directory. For Mac users, you can find the scripts folder in the Visual Paradigm package by right clicking on it and then selecting Show Package Contents. Then look in Contents\Resources\app\scripts for the scripts folder.
- Copy the script file ExportDocComposer and paste to the bin folder of Visual Paradigm installation directory.
- Start the command prompt.
- Navigate to the bin folder of Visual Paradigm installation directory.
- Execute the script by supplying the required parameters. For example:
ExportDocComposer.bat -project "C:\Demo\Demo.vpp" -diagram "Doc1" -out "C:\Demo\Output" -type word
Below is a description of parameters:
Parameter Description Example -project Project path C:\Demo\Demo.vpp -diagram The name of the document(s) to be exported. You can provide a list of diagram like "Doc1" "Doc2", or enter "*" to export all document, or enter @diagramlist.txt to let the batch read the diagram list from file diagramlist.txt placed in bin folder. "Doc1" "Doc2" -out The folder to store the exported file C:\Demo\Output\ -type Type of document to generate. Here are the possible options:
word Parameters for ExportDocComposer
The following resources may help you to learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
|11. Executing operations with Apache Ant||Table of Contents||13. Committing project to server|