Committing project through command line
To commit project through command line:
- Browse the scripts folder under the Visual Paradigm installation directory. For Mac users, you can find the scripts folder in the Visual Paradigm package by right clicking on it and then selecting Show Package Contents. Then look in Contents\Resources\app\scripts for the scripts folder.
- Copy the script file CommitTeamworkProject and paste to the bin folder of Visual Paradigm installation directory.
- Start the command prompt.
- Navigate to the bin folder of Visual Paradigm installation directory.
- Execute the script by supplying the required parameters. For example:
CommitTeamworkProject.bat -workspace "C:\myworkspace" -project "C:\myworkspace\teamwork_client\projects\MyProject\MyProject.vpp"
Below is a description of parameters:
Parameter Description Example -workspace Workspace folder C:\myworkspace -project Project path C:\myworkspace\teamwork_client\projects\MyProject\MyProject.vpp Parameters for CommitTeamworkProject
The following resources may help you to learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
|12. Exporting document (Doc. Composer)
|Table of Contents
|14. Running Plug-in without Starting Visual Paradigm