Updating teamwork project from server
To update Teamwork project from server through command line:
- Browse the scripts folder under the Visual Paradigm installation directory. For Mac users, you can find the scripts folder in the Visual Paradigm package by right clicking on it and then selecting Show Package Contents. Then look in Contents\Resources\app\scripts for the scripts folder.
- Copy the script file UpdateTeamworkProject and paste to the bin folder of Visual Paradigm installation directory.
- Start the command prompt.
- Navigate to the bin folder of Visual Paradigm installation directory.
- Execute the script by supplying the required parameters. For example:
UpdateTeamworkProject -project "C:\vpworkspace\teamwork_client\projects\MarketManagementSystem\MarketManagementSystem.vpp" -workspace "C:\vpworkspace"
Below is a description of parameters:
Parameter Description Example -project Project path C:\Demo\Demo.vpp -workspace The path of workspace of the supplied project C:\vpworkspace Parameters for UpdateTeamworkProject
The following resources may help you to learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
|9. Project Publisher||Table of Contents||11. Executing operations with Apache Ant|