Adding Page Break
To end the current page and continue the document to the next page, add a page break. To add a page break:
- Select the content block where you want to insert a page break beforehand.
- Click on the button on the document's toolbar.
The following resources may help you to learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
- New to Visual Paradigm? We have a lot of UML tutorials written to help you get started with Visual Paradigm
- Visual Paradigm on YouTube
- Visual Paradigm Know-How - Tips and tricks, Q&A, solutions to users' problems
- Contact us if you need any help or have any suggestion
|9. Adding Table||Table of Contents||11. Using Section|