You will encounter the following terms when you use Tasifier, or when you read the related user's guide pages.
- File that you can include as part of your task, or comment. It can be a Word document, a PDF file, an image, a video, or virtually any other type of file. An attachment can be a piece of work expected to be delivered (e.g. an image of screen design), or for detailing a task when text content is not enough.
- Message that can be posted to a task in response to the task submitter's initial message, or as a reply to comment(s) posted by other members.
- Due date
- The date by which member should complete a task. For example, setting 15, August to be the due date of a task means that the task is expected to be completed on or before 15, August 23:59:59.
- The action to make a member become a follower of a task. Follower will receive notifications when the task is updated. Notifications are sent as inbox messages.
- A person who can access Tasifier for its task management features.
- A status of task that means that the due date of the task has elapsed and the task hasn't been completed by that moment.
- A set of member settings such as his/her photo, display name and password.
- A primary unit of work that you can break down into tasks. A project is goal oriented so it may be the system to be built (e.g. Library management system), a feature (e.g. Mobile-phone based book searching) or a group of related resources (e.g. User Manual).
- A unit of work that is a breakdown of a bigger piece of work.
- A label that helps you identify tasks. Tags are used to categorize tasks so you can find them effectively via searching.
- A unit of work that is managed by Tasifier.
- Task Pool
- A collection of similar or inter-related tasks.
The following resources may help you learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
|2. Interface overview||Table of Contents||Chapter 2. Account and Profile|