How to Migrate from Archi to Visual Paradigm?
You can migrate your work created in Archi to Visual Paradigm through the import feature. To import Archi in Visual Paradigm, perform the steps below:
- Select Project > Import > Archi... from the application toolbar.
- Enter the filepath of the .archimate file saved from Archi.
- Click Import. When finished, find the imported diagrams in Project Browser. You can open Project Browser by selecting Project > Project Browser from the application toolbar.
The following resources may help you to learn more about the topic discussed in this page.
- What's New in ArchiMate 3? - An overview of changes in ArchiMate 3.0
- Full ArchiMate Viewpoints Guide (Examples Included) - A 'handbook' of ArchiMate Viewpoints, which lists and explains all to 23 example ArchiMate Viewpoints in detail
- ArchiMate 3.0.1 specification
- Learn more about Visual Paradigm's ArchiMate support
- Visual Paradigm on YouTube
|3. Formatting ArchiMate elements||Table of Contents||5. Import/Export ArchiMate Model Exchange File into Visual Paradigm|