- Download Time Killer Mini Online Game.vpp.
- Open Time Killer Mini Online Game.vpp by selecting Project > Open from the application toolbar and selecting Time Killer Mini Online Game.vpp you just downloaded.
- Create a chart (diagram). Select Diagram > New from the application toolbar.
- Select Chart Diagram and click Next.
- Click OK to confirm.
- Apart from the built-in chart type, you can configure a new type of chart or modify the existing chart by clicking the ... button next to Code Type.
- Let's configure a new chart type by selecting Add > Code Type from the drop-down menu.
- Name the newly created chart type as Class Management.
- Next, configure roles for Class Management by clicking Add > Code from the drop-down menu. The added code, therefore, will be used as a role in the chart type.
- Let's define a role, Implement for the chart type by entering Implement in Name field and I in Code field. Click the ... button next to Color field and select Orange from the pop-up menu.
- Repeat step 6 and 7 to add another role, Use. Enter Use in Name field, select Magenta in Color field and enter U in Code field.
- Click the OK button.
- Now, we can create a responsibility chart. Name the chart as Class Management.
- The new chart type is created in Code Type. Let's select Class Management from the Code Type combo box to build a responsibility chart.
- Next, define team members who are involved in Class Management. Let's define Peter as a team member by clicking + button next to Models on Row, entering Peter in the pop-up Input dialog box and clicking OK button.
- Repeat the previous step to add three team members: Carlos, Linda and Pam.
- Let's specify a model element type taken in Class Management by selecting Class under Model Element Types tab.
- Click the OK button.
- In Class Management, you can assign the specific role for each team member. Let's assign Peter to do Implement for Game by clicking Mark Code to Cell button on the top of chart, and then clicking Game.
Assign the roles to all team members (participants) following the table below:
Participant Class Role Peter TransferCreditController Implement Member Implement CreditTransaction Implement Carols CreditOrderController Implement RegisterController Implement Linda Game Use TransferCreditController Use Member Use CreditTransaction Use GameScreen Implement CreditOrder Implement Pam Game Use CreditOrderController Use RegisterController;;er Use CreditTransfer Implement
A complete chat is shown as below: