Creating Visio drawing
- In Microsoft Visio page, select a category and then double click your target template.
- Drag Car 1, Tree, Block 7 and Factory from the toolbar and then drop them on the diagram pane.
- Finally, save the drawing as vdx file and enter file name as visio-drawing.vdx.
Importing Visio drawing
- In Visual Paradigm, open the Stencil pane by selecting View > Panes > Stencil from the toolbar.
- Click Import Stencil...
- Select the location where you've stored visio-drawing.vdx previously in the Import dialog box.
- As a result, Visio drawings are shown on Stencil pane.
- Open a diagram and drag the car on the diagram.